Trivial Pursuit for PS3 and Xbox 360
Released March, 2009
Trivial Pursuit for PS3 and Xbox 360 is a multiplayer video game from Hasbro and Electronic Arts that is based on the classic board game of the same name. Also available for the Nintendo Wii and Playstation 2 consoles and Apple's iOS, this edition features hundreds of never-before-seen questions pertaining to classic categories such as geography, entertainment, history, arts and literature, science and nature and sport and leisure.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Players take turns answering multiple choice questions and traversing the virtual game board, and are able to create their own customized profiles for high score and achievement rankings. This edition is the first in the game's history to introduce "Facts and Friends" mode, a bonus point-based feature that allows players to wager on the likelihood that their opponents will choose a correct answer or not. Color-coded category wedges are awarded in the same way as in previous Trivial Pursuit releases, with players vying to be the first to fill their hexagonal piece.
- Based on the classic board game
- Suitable for 2 or more players
- Available for PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2 and Apple iOS
- Never-before-seen questions and categories
- Customizable profile designer
- Online support in PS3 and Xbox versions
- "Facts and Friends" point-wager mode
- Interactive multiple choice questions
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...