The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Released November, 2011
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a role-playing video game from Bethesda Softworks, developed in conjunction with Bethesda Game Studios. Intended to function as a follow-up to 2006's The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, this title is built around a civil war raging within the dragon-populated land of Skyrim.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Players navigate a massive open-world environment split into five different city centers, each separated by vast stretches of mountains and wilderness. A wide variety of user-driven skill types are available based on the tasks that players decide to partake in, with each increase in experience level providing the character with a "Perk". Perks are used to apply specified advancements in a given skill area, comprising nearly 300 different upgrades available across a 50-level hierarchy. An intelligent heads-up display has been incorporated to notify users of any fluctuations in health or magic, and also features a customizable menu for quick access to items and weaponry. A wide variety of combat techniques are available with the addition of dual-wield functionality, allowing users to perform two mutually exclusive attacks at the same time.
- Available for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC (Windows Vista/XP) platforms
- Functions as a sequel to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Massive, free-roaming environments
- Multiple character types
- Dual-wield weapon support
- 18 different skill levels
- Powered by the Creation graphics engine
- On-screen HUD (Heads-Up Display)
- Radiant AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...