Record of Agarest War Zero
Released June, 2011
Record of Agarest War Zero is a role playing game with tactical elements. It is the prequel to Record of Agarest War. Aside from the main battle and story portion of the game, there is a deeply integrated relationship element with non-player characters (NPC).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Two new features are introduced in this iteration: feel link and free intention. Both deals with the player's relationship level with NPCs. With feel link, players' character's appearance changes based on their relationship with NPCS, and with free intention, by building their relationship with NPCs new costumes, CGs, and items can be acquired. Players can also load saved games from the first game which enables them to unlock certain items and portions of the game map. There is a total of 15 playable characters in this game which includes 9 from the first game.
- The pivotal installment of the multi-generational tale tells the story of what happened in the age before Record of Agarest War
- The beautiful, static character portraits from Record of Agarest War are now animated to resemble living and breathing characters
- Unique Soul-Breeding system returns making the choice of bride at the end of the first generation determining the skill sets & weapon of the offspring
- New card skill system gives players more control over the battle style of the main character and skills
- Limited Edition extras including: character data guide, CD soundtrack and two collectible card decks
- Feel Link
- Free Intention
- Extra Mode
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...