Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Released June, 2011
Operation Flashpoint: Red River is a sequel to Dragon Rising. It is a team based tactical first person shooter with a single player campaign as well as a 4 play co-op mode. The Operation Flashpoint series have been known for its realism as well as the player's freedom to roam across vast levels.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Unfortunately most reviewers have been disappointed by the cut back of the aforementioned features. The game have been said to become a more something of a half way between an arcade shooter and a simulation shooter. Whilst the campaign has been improved, the non-player character's AI has not. That said the co-op campaign is worthwhile and the storyline should disappoint Operation Flashpoint fans.
Features / Specifications
- Available on PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- Sequel to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Raising
- Improved campaign story
- 4 player co-op
- Four playable classes: grenadier, scout, rifleman, automatic rifle man
- Experiences points system
- Points can be used to unlock items
- Realistic combat support; the ability to call in mortars, howitzers and air support
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...