Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
Released May, 2011
Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword is an action-oriented RPG for the PC. Players command armies to help one of 5 factions take over Europe in the 17th century. While a story mode is part of the single-player experience, players can switch to a sand-box mode at any point if they just want to play around and have fun.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The combat is based mostly on mounted combat experiences, with the addition of the use of pistols, muskets, grenades and other weaponry. Players can conquer castles in a variety of ways to gain victory, from direct storming of the castle to a simple bribe. Multiplayer modes are also available on 7 multiplayer maps, and up to 16 players can command a squad of soldiers for head-to-head battle.
- Action-oriented RPG
- Players can switch from story mode to sand-box mode at any point
- Mounted combat
- Combat with pistols, muskets, grenades, and other weaponry
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses
- Single player and multiplayer modes
- 7 multiplayer maps: Nomad Camp, Moscow Kremlin, Moscow Fortress, Novgorod Fortress, Swedish Castle, Teutonic Castle, Field by the River
- Up to 16 players can each command a squad of soldiers
- Set in the 17th century
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...