Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring
Released October, 2010
Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring is a wrestling video game based on lucha libra, a Spanish form of fake wrestling dominated by mock combat techniques and movies. It was initially released in late 2010 for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gaming consoles, but it was later ported to the Playstation Portable, Nintendo Wii, and Nintendo DS consoles as well.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features the most famous ‘luchadores’ from Mexico, and it inherits from traits from actual lucha libre, including a scoring system partially based on crowd support, fast and acrobatic combat, real-life arenas, customizable masks, and online battles with up to four players.
- Professional Wrestling Video Game
- Initial 2010 Release (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Later Ported (PSP, Nintendo Wii/DS)
- Inspired by Lucha Libre Mexican Wrestling
- Innovative Scoring System
- Mexican Lucha Libre Based Gameplay
- Real Mexican Luchadores
- Authentic Mexican Wrestling Venues
- Customizable Character Editor
- Online Gameplay
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...