LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
Released May, 2011
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action-adventure game for the PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS. It features content based on the Pirates of the Caribbean world, all rendered in a light-hearted LEGO brick format.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Several cut scenes throughout the game replay scenes from the first three films, as well as scenes from the upcoming fourth film "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". As players progress they can collect more than 70 memorable and new characters to play with, and over 20 levels are available to explore and unlock. In addition to sword fighting combat action, a number of puzzles are built in to find LEGO treasures and secrets throughout the game. A 2-player cooperative mode is available in a "drop-in/drop-out" style, enabling friends to casually join in on the action.
- Memorable scenes from the first three films
- Preview scenes from the upcoming fourth film, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” in humorous LEGO style
- More than 70 memorable and new characters
- More than 20 levels
- Sword fighting combat action
- Puzzles to find hidden LEGO treasures and game secrets
- Two-Player Co-op mode in “drop-in/drop-out” action
- Freeplay concept opening up previously unavailable areas
- Available for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo 3DS
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...