John Daly's ProStroke Golf
Released October, 2010
John Daly's ProStroke Golf is a full-simulation golfing videogame developed by Gusto Games in conjunction with the O-Games company. Functioning as the debut title in the ProStroke Golf series, this game is intended to compete with the popular Tiger Woods PGA Tour series.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Featuring comprehensive support of Sony's Playstation Move motion-sensor peripheral, this game aims to provide a more realistic golfing experience through accurate club adjustments and the absence of super-powered shots. General adjustments are done strictly through the positioning of the player's hands, while more specific settings are achieved by holding down the Move's rear "T" trigger. Single player modes include "Quick Game" for single plays and "Career Mode" for one-off games and full PGA-style tournaments, with additional online functionality for multiplayer tournaments. As users progress through Career mode they unlock new courses and championships, choosing from a host of well-known players and greens.
- Available for Sony Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gaming consoles
- Available as a DVD-Rom for Windows Vista and XP operating systems
- Debut title in ProStroke Golf series
- Utilizes Sony's Playstation Move motion-sensor hardware interface
- Quick Game and Career single-player modes
- Online gameplay support
- Direct competitor of Tiger Woods PGA series
- Backwards compatibility to Dual Shock controllers
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...