Bionic Commando Rearmed
Released May, 2008
The Pros:Enhanced version of hugely popular NES title. Fantastic next-gen graphics applied to a classic. Local 2-player coop play.
The Cons:Xbox Live! version will be lower resolution not to exceed file size limit.
Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the popular NES action-platformer video game originally released in 1988 by Capcom. Capcom has collaborated with Swedish game developer GRIN to create a re-stylized and next-gen version of the 2-D game to be released for the Xbox 360 (Xbox Live Arcade), PS3 (Playstation Network, and PC.
Game trailer footage is now available for download on Xbox Live!
Upgrades to the NES version
- Significantly improved graphics, textures and sound
- 2-player co-operative play
- Online play and leaderboards
- Enhanced in-game firepower, weapons, and bionic arm action
- Unlock downloadable content for the upcoming 3-D Bionic Commando
- Bionic Commando Rearmed is a 2-D platformer prequel to the upcoming 3-D version of Bionic Commando due out later for the Xbox 360, PS3, and Windows.
- The Xbox Live! version will feature lower resolution graphics than the PS3 and PC versions because of the 150 MB download limitation of Live!
Xbox Live! Trailer
Pricing and Availability
Bionic Commando Rearmed is scheduled for released May 21st, 2008 and is expected to retail for either $10. A user poll conducted on the website asking what the game should sell for (ie. either $10 or $15) resulted in this price point. Bionic Commando Rearmed will be available for download on Xbox Live!, Playstation Network, and the web for the PC.
User Reviews (4)
Enhanced version of hugely popular NES title
Fantastic next-gen graphics applied to a classic
Gameplay is true to the original game
Xbox Live! version will be lower resolution not to exceed file size limit
You may also like...